Employment with Blue Wing
We make it our mission to work with the very best people for every role. If you’d like to join a team dedicated to creating better tomorrows, check out these opportunities or get in touch.
Blue Wing Care
Campbelltown, Sydney NSW
ABOUT BLUE WING CARE:
We are a dedicated Disability Service provider with a strong passion for delivering outcome-focused interventions across a diverse client group who are NDIS participants.
The focus is on improving participant functionality, well-being, and community involvement.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and personable Rostering Coordinator to join our team on a full-time basis in our Beenleigh Office.
The Roster Coordinator is to administer staff rosters to enable an effective balance between optimising staff efficiency and maximising staff and client satisfaction.
- Staff scheduling according to availability and training.
- Ensure client rosters and support needs are met.
- Develop and update shift requirement descriptions.
- Build effective working relationships with clients and staff.
- Effective communication and strong rapport building with Service Coordinators and other relevant stakeholders.
- Rotating after hours roster for on-call shifts to ensure consistent client care.
- Efficient and consistent data entry
- Ability to cover Ad-Hoc shifts when necessary.
- Experience in a similar role (experience within the Aged or Disability Care sector is advantageous)
- Ability to work as a team player and independently.
- Compassionate, dedicated, and caring nature
- Strong verbal, numerical and written communication skills
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to show initiative and be proactive.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Blue Card
- NDIS Worker Clearance
- Must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
- Experience as a disability support worker is an advantage.
- Salary: $60k-$65k+ Super
- On call allowance
- Work Cars on site
- Phone + Laptop
- Dedicated supervisor to grow your talents.
- Work-life balance
- A friendly and passionate team
- Job satisfaction – helping to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Grow your skills and knowledge in a collaborative environment!