Employment with Blue Wing
We make it our mission to work with the very best people for every role. If you’d like to join a team dedicated to creating better tomorrows, check out these opportunities or get in touch.
NDIS Support Coordinator (Independent Contractor)
Blue Wing Care
AT BLUEWING, WE’RE HERE TO HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LIVE YOUR BEST LIVES.
WHAT WE DO:
Bluewing Care Professional Offers Support Coordination, Plan Management, in home and community access support, SIL/SDA, Speech and Occupational therapy services to NDIS participants Since 2018, we have been expanding across New South Wales, Queensland.
Each day, our team of Independent Support Coordinators take a proactive, responsive, and outcome-focused approach to meet the high standards we set for service delivery.
At Bluewing Care Professionals, we value diversity, we engage with people of all cultural, linguistic backgrounds, and life experiences.
WHY JOIN BLUEWING CARE PROFESSIONAL?
Align yourself with awesome Bluewing Care Professionals! We engage our Support Coordinators on an Independent Contractor basis.
• Training and support.
• Excellent remuneration, a competitive hourly rate of up to $55, depending on your experience.
• Flexible working hours and work-life balance; with the ability to work from home or any location.
• Unique and personable culture – where you are welcome to work from our office to be part of a team and join in social activities.
• Whilst you build your participant caseloads, our engagement team seek and receive referrals as well.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Support Coordinators assist people with a disability to build capacity to achieve their NDIS goals.
• Taking a holistic view by working effectively with the participant to coordinate, implement and maximise on identified NDIS plan goals.
• Building and maintaining pro-active relationships with NDIS registered non-registered providers and mainstream community-based resources.
• Ensuring participants are receiving qualitative value for money and encourage self-direction.
• Ensuring mainstream services such as housing, health and justice meet their obligations.
• Monitoring plan outcomes and expenditure.
• Undertaking regular training, continuous improvement, and staying abreast of key industry changes.
• Delivering clear accurate and timely record keeping in line with NDIS practice standards.
Please note this role is an Independent Contractor position, you will be required to manage all aspects of being an Independent Contractor including superannuation, tax requirements, and expenses.
• be proactive, resilient, adaptable, and able to work autonomously.
• be a flexible team player.
• have a high level of both verbal and written communication skills.
• have exceptional people skills.
• have great negotiating skills.
• enjoy working collaboratively.
You will need:
• 100 Points of identification.
• A valid Driver’s license and comprehensively insured motor vehicle.
• Full Australian working rights.
• Australia Business Number (ABN).
• Valid NDIS Worker Screening Check.
• Relevant State’s Working with Children’s Check.
• Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
• Copies of relevant course certification.
• A can-do attitude.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
• Application: Applications will be reviewed within 7 days of submission.
• Shortlist: Candidates will be contacted via phone to arrange an interview.
• Interview: Interviews will be conducted in-person.
• Reference Checks: Reference checks will be conducted with your two most recent supervisors.
• Compliance Documents: Candidates will be required to submit their compliance documents to ensure they are ready to start work.
• Contract and Onboarding: If successful in all the above stages, we will negotiate a start date and commence our onboarding and training process.
Please expect the recruitment process from submission of an application to contract stage to take at least 2 weeks.
We appreciate you taking the time to apply for the role, we look forward to talking to you about working with Bluewing Care Professionals.