Employment with Blue Wing
We make it our mission to work with the very best people for every role. If you’d like to join a team dedicated to creating better tomorrows, check out these opportunities or get in touch.
Disability Support Worker
Blue Wing Care
Redland Bay, Brisbane QLD
- Any skill/experience level is encouraged to apply!
- Hourly rates from $29 to $39
- Flexible starting or start now!
- Consistent shifts – Casual/Flexible + evening and weekend work available!
- Redland area
Blue Wing Care Professionals is currently seeking casual Goal Facilitators to support people to achieve individual goals to maintain a quality lifestyle. This support can take place in a person’s home or within their community. Individual goals vary for different people, including but not limited to support with cleaning and maintaining their home, personal care, meal assistance, community access, recreation, communication and education.
- Ensure clients are supported to maintain choice and control of their goals and follow individual support plans
- Maintain a record of duties undertaken
- Flexibility, working weekdays, afternoons, evenings, overnight, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
- Ensure privacy and confidentiality principles are always maintained
- Have a proactive and positive approach to supporting clients
- Abide by organisation and NDIS Code of conduct
Skills, experience and requirements
- A current driver’s licence
- A roadworthy vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Valid NDIS Worker Clearance
- Valid Working With Children Check
Those with a certificate or experience supporting people with a disability are highly regarded.
Apply Now! We are booking interviews