Employment with Blue Wing
We make it our mission to work with the very best people for every role. If you’d like to join a team dedicated to creating better tomorrows, check out these opportunities or get in touch.
Junior Office Administrator
Blue Wing Care
Campbelltown, Sydney NSW
Administrative Assistants (Administration & Office Support)
We are a dedicated Disability Service provider with a strong passion for delivering outcome-focused interventions across a diverse client group who are NDIS participants. The focus is on improving participant functionality, well-being, and community involvement.
We are seeking a committed and passionate Junior Office Administrator responsible for coordinating the administrative activities of the office, located in Campbelltown NSW.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
· Maintaining the general office environment
· Organizing files, answering phones, and greeting visitors
· Purchasing office and events supplies
· Maintaining fleet vehicles
· Answering phones, conducting outbound phone calls, emails, and text messages to engage clients in relation to their ongoing service agreements
· Observing strict confidentiality in accordance with the policies and procedures of Blue Wing
· Create Service Agreements and gain consent from clients
· Work closely with the Allied Health team to create client service bookings, wait list coordination and school compliance
· Keep client files and service agreements up to date
· Work closely with the accounts team supporting administrative tasks
· Ordering and collection of uniforms
· Supporting Recruitment for new staff induction processes
· Providing administrative supports to staff members as required
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong Computer skills including excel
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Effective time management and prioritisation skills
· An accounts administration background is an advantage
· Current Driver’s Licence required
· Working with Children Check
· NDIS Worker Clearance
· Must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Do you have customer service experience?
Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
Do you have data entry experience?
How many years’ experience do you have as an office administrator?