Employment with Blue Wing
We make it our mission to work with the very best people for every role. If you’d like to join a team dedicated to creating better tomorrows, check out these opportunities or get in touch.
Service Coordinator QLD
Blue Wing Care
Beenleigh, Brisbane QLD
We are seeking a committed and passionate Service Coordinator, responsible for the coordination of services for people with a disability within SIL and community settings. Our office is located in Beenleigh and the role services the Logan, Redland and northern Gold Coast region.
Why join us?
- Attractive remuneration ($80k)
- Become part of a rapidly growing company providing tailored life solutions to NDIS participants
- Supportive company culture with a like-minded, caring, and collaborative team
We are a dedicated Disability Service provider with a strong passion for delivering outcome-focused supports across a diverse client group who are NDIS participants. We are focused on improving participant functionality, well-being, and community involvement.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic person with in-depth, demonstrated knowledge of the NDIS. Someone who prides themself on great time management and communication skills in a fast paced, multitasked role.
It is important for the successful candidate to have experience coordinating the supports of people with complex disability and supervising support staff in an accommodation setting.
About the role!
- Coordinate care and supports for NDIS participants in our accommodation service.
- Ongoing assessment, development, and review of care plans in consultation with the clients, families, and stakeholders.
- Liaise with roster coordinators, to ensure a suitably trained staff team are rostered on shift for client care.
- Provide induction, supervision, and support to direct care staff to promote ongoing development and ensure competence in role requirements, which vary from high personal, manual handling needs to prompt for independent living.
- Flexibility, as a client focused role, at times, you will need to respond after hours.
- Work closely with Engagement Consultant – Accommodation to match client to established accommodation vacancies and set up of new locations.
- Actively engage in workplace activities that are designed to improve the work environment and service to clients.
- Work within Blue Wing culture and policy accountability framework.
- Relevant experience and or qualification in Nursing or Community Services
- Knowledge of NDIS Accommodation Services
- 2 years’ experience in a Team Leader or Service Coordinator role
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Blue Card
- NDIS Worker Clearance
- Must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.